Invoices and Billing

Student Manuals » Long-Term Student Manual » Administrative Information » Invoices and Billing


JUC’s financial office in the U.S. will automatically send an invoice to your billing address of record. This may be a home institution if you are attending an Associated School or to you personally if you have selected one of our payment plans.

A second billing will be issued after the start of the semester reflecting actual courses and field studies for which you have registered. If your billing address is different from your personal (or JUC) address, you will be copied on your account unless the home institution has requested otherwise.