JUC employs a full time resident facilities manager on campus who is here to help keep the buildings and grounds safe and maintained.
Students are responsible for keeping their own room neat and clean. Cleaning equipment is located in several places on campus. Here are some basic requirements:
- Please be sure to keep any food products in sealed containers.
- Pets are not allowed on campus or in your rooms. Stray cats may wander into our garden, but please do not feed them or they will start to ignore the creatures that they should be chasing.
- Candles may not be burned on campus except on birthday cakes.
- Please report any maintenance problems (light bulbs, door hinges, locks, water leaks, etc.) in writing to the front desk in the administrative offices.
- All furniture and equipment must stay in the rooms where it is found at the beginning of the program.
Equipment (including audio-visual equipment) and vehicles that belong to JUC or JUC staff are not available for student use. You may not remove furniture or equipment from any public areas, including the student lounge, classrooms, kitchen, or the dining hall.