To help ensure on-campus safety, our property is fenced and gated. In addition, we ask that each student take several precautions in order to help maintain safety and security for everyone:
- Please close the front gate securely behind you so that the magnetic lock will catch.
- Do not lend or duplicate keys or fobs.
- Do not leave valuables unattended on campus. JUC is not responsible for the loss of valuables.
- When you have a guest on campus, you are responsible for their behavior and whereabouts. Please stay with them while on campus and see them off campus when they leave.
- When someone rings to bell at the campus gate, do not open it for anyone whom you do not personally know for any reason. It is the responsibility of JUC staff to answer the gate bell.