Apply and Register for a Short-Term Program
Important: If you have already submitted and received acceptance into JUC Short-Term Programs, please log in to your JUC Portal and complete your registration for your next program. You will not submit another Short-Term Program application.
Short-Term Programs Registration Guide:
1. Submit a Short-Term Application
Submit a Short-Term Program application online. Make sure all of your information is filled out completely and accurately.
2. Register for Specific Programs
If your application is accepted, you will receive a link to access your JUC Portal and register for your Short-Term Program of choice. Please log in to your JUC Portal with your JUC account email and password.
- Inside of your portal, click the Registration tab.
- Select Group Registration (if you are attending with a JUC-approved group) or Standard Program Registration (if you are attending individually).
- If you select Group Registration, enter the Group Code provided by your group leader.
- If you select Standard Program Registration, click the program that you plan to attend.
- Finally, complete the registration form for your specific program.
Change Your Registration
To edit or cancel your registration, please contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.